We are so pleased to be able to open the chapel again for services, and look forward to seeing you!
You are booking to attend the morning service at 10:30 am on Sunday 20th September.
- Families should enter the names of everyone they are bringing with them, including children.
- Once you have booked, you will only hear from us if we cannot accommodate you. The chapel will be open from 10 am and we would like you to be in your seats by 10:20 am so that we can run through some practicalities for the service and pray together before the livestreaming.
- You may need to queue at a 2m distance outside, and once you enter the building, the stewards will be on hand to register and seat you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering at all times whilst you are in the chapel (Note that this does not apply to children under the age of 11 or to those who are are exempt according to the Government guidelines for exemption. We may ask to see your exemption certificate.) In the context of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, a face covering is something which safely covers the nose and mouth. You can buy reusable or single-use face coverings. You may also use a scarf, bandana, religious garment or hand-made cloth covering but these must securely fit round the side of the face. Visors are not adequate as a face covering.
- Don’t forget to bring your own water bottle and Bible with you. Please also remember that the toilet facilities in the chapel will be very limited, so it would be best to make sure that you have used the toilet at home before coming.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, you should not attend the service. If the symptoms occur after you have booked, please email us to let us know that you are no longer coming If you attend the service and are displaying symptoms you will be asked to leave straightaway.
- If you have booked but are no longer able to attend the service, please email us by 7pm on Saturday, so that we can give your seat to someone else. If you become aware that you will not be able to attend later than that or even on Sunday morning please text Hugh Thresher on 07305 168577
- Please observe 2 metre distancing at all times.
- We will keep a register of all who attend the service for 21 days in accordance with the Government’s requirement for test and trace purposes. All data will be kept securely and accordance with our privacy notice.
If you have any problems with the booking system please email Richard Lawrence for help.
If there are no places left, then please feel free to call Hugh Thresher on 07305 168577 to see if he can fit any more people in!
Out of stock