You are booking to attend the morning service at 10:30 am on Sunday 17th January
When attending please do not linger outside the chapel either before or after the service. In light of the current lockdown this is particularly important.
- Families should enter the names of everyone they are bringing with them, including children.
- Once you have booked, you will only hear from us if we cannot accommodate you. The chapel will be open from 10 am and we would like you to be in your seats by 10:20 am so that we can run through some practicalities for the service and pray together before the livestreaming.
- Please wear a mask or face covering at all times whilst you are in the chapel (Note that this does not apply to children under the age of 11 or to those who are are exempt according to the Government guidelines for exemption.)
- Please bring your own water bottle and Bible with you.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, you must not attend the service. If the symptoms occur after you have booked, please email us to let us know that you are no longer coming. If you attend the service and are displaying symptoms you will be asked to leave straightaway.
- If you have booked but are no longer able to come please email us by 5pm on Saturday.
- Please observe 2 metre distancing at all times.
- We will keep a register of all who attend the service for 21 days in accordance with the Government’s requirement for test and trace purposes. All data will be kept securely and accordance with our privacy notice.
If you have any problems with the booking system please email us for help.
If you are new to Carey and would like to hear more about the church or if you’d like to receive our weekly e-newsletter please email us (email@example.com)
Out of stock